Company Profile - Credit Controller
Our client in Arlesey are looking for a hardworking individual to join their accounts team.
Job Description - Credit Controller
- Chasing outstanding invoices
- Resolving supplier queries
- Managing a high volume of accounts
- Monthly reporting
- Reconciling accounts
Required Skills - Credit Controller
- Previous credit control experience
- IT literate - advanced on Excel
- Confident communicator
- Team player with a flexible approach
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong work ethic, with an ability to work with minimal supervision
Benefits - Credit Controller
- 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- 20 days + bank holidays
- Free parking
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.