Agriculture Relationship Manager - Business Banking
Agriculture Relationship Manager - Business Banking, Business Banking
Some careers prize diversity more than others.
If you're looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join HSBC and discover how diversity drives our success. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Through Business Banking our global network offers comprehensive support and services to businesses in the SME market. From expanding overseas to managing the cash and trade flows of an established enterprise, the Business Banking team of Relationship Managers and Product Specialists provides a range of end-to end solutions designed to help small and large businesses reach their potential.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role Agriculture Relationship Manager.
In this role you will:
- Be an ambassador for HSBC and develop the bank's profile in the local business and wider community
- Support customers and place their needs at the forefront of all that we do, setting world class standards
- Seek new opportunities and nurture existing relationships to identify new business opportunities
- Build a network of business introducers in the local professional and business community
- Adhere to structures and processes in place for the management of credit, operational, reputation, financial crime, and regulatory risk
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, e.g. Business/Corporate Banking, Financial Services, Agriculture
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Scored Lending experience
- Proven experience of leading the delivery of an excellent customer service and proactively looked for innovative ways to improve the service delivered to customers
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with experience of successfully influencing others, negotiating effectively
For further details and application information please click "Apply" or visit our careers site, searching under reference 0000AES9.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.