KS3 Music Teacher
Key Stage 3 & 4 Music Teacher - Grimsby
I am currently working with a fantastic secondary school in Grimsby who are seeking a teacher of KS3& KS4 msuic to cover paternity leave for 2 weeks from the 19/02/2018.
If you are an individual with a dynamic and creative approach who is committed to teaching in their subject specialism we would love to hear from you!
- Deliver high quality teaching and learning to pupils within their Key Stage 3 Music class.
- Inspire children and young adults with enthusiasm and a love of learning.
- Prepare and plan for teaching, taking account of the requirements of all pupils within their class.
- To prepare and develop, teaching materials, teaching programmes, methods of teaching and assessment and pastoral arrangements.
- Use a range of strategies for teaching and maintaining classroom behaviour in accordance with the school policy.
- Assess, record and report on the development, progress and attainment of pupils; academically, socially and personally.
- Ensure that work is marked regularly, and in line with school policy.
- Be responsible for the effective management of your classroom to encourage independent learners in line with the school ethos.
- Supervise the work of any support staff, including teaching assistants, who are assigned to work within the class.
- Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a pleasant, stimulating and positive learning environment.
- To have a sound knowledge of the requirements of the national curriculum relating to your subject.
- To communicate and consult effectively with the parents of children.
- Be punctual and set a good example to the pupils.
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Experienced working in a Secondary Setting
- Shares a genuine passion for working with children and young adults.
- Able to identify patterns in learning and individual styles
Please apply now if you would like to be considered for the role!