IT Support Engineer - Wimborne - £28,000-35,000
IT Support Engineer - 2nd / 3rd Line - Wimborne - £28,000-£35,000
Seeking your next career move in a fast paced support environment?
We can offer a established organisation whom are undergoing a refresh of its IT infrastructure. This is a great opportunity to be involved in the technical design and implementation of all aspects of core infrastructure network services.
- Detect, diagnose and resolve PC, printer and server faults
- Familiarity with cloud technologies
- AD migration experience
- Experience of Microsoft Cloud products
- MCSE highly desirable
- Experience of working with 3rd party service providers
- Create and maintain system documentation
- Capable of being extroverted and collaborative
- Test and install upgrades to client/server applications (such as the school's Management Information System);
- Assist and with the management of external support contracts and contact details.
- Windows 2008/2012/2016 Server Administration
- Windows 7/10 Desktop support
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Networking, TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP
- Install and set basic configuration options for equipment such as switches, routers and firewall.
- Hyper-V Migration and management
- Knowledge of Chromebooks highly desirable
- Microsoft Exchange Administration
- Avaya Telephone support
- Wireless network administration (Ruckus)
- Able to configure and manage layer 3 switches
- SQL Server 2008 - 2016
For more information please contact Charmaine @ Bond Williams IT - Bournemouth.Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency