Maintenance Plumber / Water Treatment Engineer
Maintenance Plumber / Water Treatment Engineer| Blackfriars, City of London| £35,000 + Package
Are you a plumber by trade? Do you have experience working in commercial maintenance? Do you have experience with cooling towers? If so then please read on:
I am currently recruiting for a Plumber / water treatment engineer to work in a high end office premises in the City of London near Blackfriars / St Pauls area. You will be working on 1 building, the contractor maintains both landlord and tenant area's.
You will be working as part of a 2 person team.
- £35,000 basic salary
- Monday - Friday 07:00 - 16:00 / 08:30 - 17:30 (alternating weekly)
- 4% Pension
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays (increasing weekly)
- Designated training centre providing 20+ courses across 5 disciplines
- High end premises
- Overtime available
- Large financial backing
- Experience working in commercial building services
- City & Guilds Level 2 or equivalent in Plumbing
- MUST have experience working on Cooling Towers
- Able to work the hours advertised
- Experience working within both landlord and tenant area's of a commercial premises are preferable
- Plumbing duties, ie: washers, taps, unblocking toilets, unblocking stacks, installing new sinks, urinals and toilets, pipework.
- Cooling Tower / Water Treatment checks / maintenance
- Basic HVAC / Plant maintenance
- Other building services duties when required
- Communicating / updating the client and maintain the relationship
- Ensuring minimal downtime of all systems.
If this position could potentially be of interest, please submit a CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.