£21,000 - £35,000 per annum, OTE
My Client is a well-established Financial Services firm offering families Financial Advice across the United Kingdom, are seeking a full time Financial Adviser to join the business who can cover the Southampton/Portsmouth area.
The business has worked with families for generations, developing a close bond with these clients based on high levels of trust, integrity and professionalism.
This opportunity would suit a smart and presentable character with a proven track record in face to face sales, the ability to build rapport with customers and who has an appetite to develop a career within the financial industry.
Reporting to the Area Manager, you will be required to achieve regular sales of new business to attain individual and company sales objectives whilst providing on going quality customer service.
The company has a stakeholder product range with a competitive charging structure. No Level Four Diploma is required.
- Advising clients on a range of financial products in their homes, including savings plans, investments, pensions and protection policies
- Service existing customers through regular reviews
- Expand existing customer sales through these regular reviews.
- Expand the customer base through referrals and other direct sales techniques if required.
- Attend regular meetings with the Area Manager and colleagues.
- Complete all documentation required by the Company.
- Act in accordance with the FCA Code of Conduct for Company Representatives.
- Work to a programme agreed with the Area Manager.
- Previous sales experience would be advantageous, but not essential, as full training will be given
- You must be able to demonstrate your high levels of customer service.
Applicants should possess a good standard of education and a full driving licence is essential, as the role is field based travelling to client's homes.
- Initial residential training course
- £21,000 basic salary
- Fully expensed Company Car
- 4 x DIS
- 20 days’ holiday rising to 25 over first 5 years plus bank holidays
- Annual sales incentives.
To apply for this role suitable applicant should ideally have previous experience of life, investment or pension sales and have at least some industry qualifications (e.g. FPC, CeMAP, R01/R05etc.). Ideal candidates from a "home service" background, Protection Consultants and Mortgage consultants,
Forward me a copy of CV, we can then have a structured conversation to ascertain how we can move to the next step.