eCommerce Consultant - FMCG
£30,000 - £40,000
This is a chance to work as an eCommerce Consultant at a brand name FMCG brand. You will be delivering key insight to stakeholders whilst also remaining hands-on analysis of customer data. A key criterion for this role is the ability to impact business strategy based on data, analysis and insight - the successful candidate will have a track record of delivering business-critical insight and contributing to strategic eCommerce decisions.
- Deliver reports, and interpret them for clients identifying opportunities to create value and optimise performance.
- Train and educate colleagues on how to analyse key metrics.
- Day to day implementation and management of action-plans for stakeholders.
- Present reports and insight to stakeholders.
- Establish KPIs
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience working at an eCommerce business is essential.
- Must have extensive FMCG experience, and be a subject-matter expert in the area.
- Must have a web analytics background in a previous role, ideally using Google Analytics or SiteCatalyst.
- Must be able to work autonomously, as this role will initially be based at the successful candidates own home.
In this role, you will earn a basic salary of between £30,000 and £40,000. In addition, you will earn an excellent benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.