Senior Brand Marketing Manager
Job Title: Senior Brand Marketing Manager
Salary: Up to £60,000
Location: Maidenhead, berkshire
Benefits: Fuel expenses paid up to 10,000 miles + 25 days holiday (not including bank holidays) + Private Medical + Pension + Other lifestyle benefits
About the role:
My client is a market leader in the Retail / Leisure industry who are looking for a Senior Brand Marketing Manager to lead a team from their brand new head office in Maidenhead, Berkshire.
Reporting to the Head of Brand and Insights you must be a strong communicator across all levels and have a desire to make a difference.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Within the role you will be responsible for converting customer insights into an executable brand strategy, brand proposition and activation programme. Other things you will ook after are strategic planning and the day to day management of brand marketing initiatives that engage customers and drive key brand metrics including awareness, consideration, trial, trust and deliver key brand messages for their retail businesses.
Further to this you will need to engage and develop relationships with the extended marketing, operations and commercial teams to become the go to brand person on key business areas as required by the business.
The successful candidate will be ambitious with strong proven leadership skills to develop and grow a team as well as have the ability to energise people through integrity, strength of vision and dynamism.
Requirements for the role:
- Previous management experience in a similar role
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to manage timelines
- Able to work closely and effectively within marketing team.
- Brand experience with a track record of creating and delivering a strategy for a customer driven business.
- High energy and ability to drive innovation.
- Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to lead and manage change.
- Ability to maintain effective work performance when dealing with stressful and demanding situations - resilient and effective under pressure.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent creative skills.
- Full driving licence.
- Able to travel (by car) - this will involve over-night stays.
- Ability to deputise for Line Manager in events/meetings where appropriate
At Venture, our ambition is simple - to introduce the very best candidates to great businesses. Specialising in Retail, Hospitality, Sales and Head Office recruitment, we’ve built our reputation through outstanding account management and a flexible approach.
With over 20 years developing a network of trusted contacts - we provide solutions nationwide for high volume requirements and executive search assignments.
Whether you’re in Retail Management, Head office, Restaurant Management, Regional Management or from a Sales environment - whether you are a client, a candidate or a potential new employee we’d love to hear from you.
Your Journey. Your Future. Our Passion.
Keywords: Senior Brand Marketing Manager, Marketing, Brand Marketing, Brand Awareness, Brand Manager, Marketing Management, Retail, Leisure, Advertising.