Health and Safety Manager
A national charity working to support individuals with learning difficulties across the UK are looking for a Part-Time Health and Safety Manager to join their team. Based from home and working alongside a team of seven, the successful candidate will spend their working time across the client portfolio - including offices, sheltered accommodation, and residential facilities - to ensure the effective implementation of the company's 5 year H&S Strategy. This is an exciting role for an ambitious HSE professional to develop their repertoire in the charity sector, offering support in future career development.
- Working throughout England and Wales between client premises to provide professional support and advice as required, whilst managing team members and implementing strategy;
- Offering advice on all HSE Strategy, Policy and Procedure, and guidelines, and providing Health and Safety management reports as required;
- Other duties including maintaining systems, supporting staff in maintaining policy and procedures, completing audits and inspections, training needs, and accident and incident investigations.
- Qualified to NEBOSH Diploma level or equivalent;
- CMIOSH Membership;
- Full UK Driving License, and willingness to travel as required.
Reference: ET - 11759