Morgan McKinley is currently recruiting an experienced Payroll Associate to join their client, a leading international company in Bristol, on a permanent basis paying up to £24,500 per annum.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PAYROLL ASSOCIATE INCLUDE:
- Ensuring all employees are paid accurately and on time
- All payroll processing input and checked on a daily basis
- Timesheets extracted/uploaded/updated within agreed deadlines
- Ensuring all payroll approvals are received within required guidelines
- Undertaking and resolve quieries
THE PAYROLL ASSOCIATE WILL:
- Have previous Payroll experience
- Excellent IT skills including SAP payroll and Microsoft Office
- Have the ability to prioritise, work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Have good customer service and strong organisational skills
To apply for this job or to find out further information please email your CV to .uk or contact the Bristol office on .
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.