CP1 - MB07021802
What this job is all about….
- To successfully identify and implement process and machinery improvement projects in line with the strategic intent of the business.
- To provide a technical resource support to engineering craft disciplines across the business to ensure that product quality, safety and overall equipment targets are improved constantly.
You will be accountable for…
- Creation of Project Specifications adopting company project process
- Generation of Capital Funding Requests "CFR" detailing business case for project approval, some of which will require approval from the executive office.
- The negotiation of costs with suppliers during generation of "CFR".
- Machinery introduction in line with company standards with respect to safety, product quality and production output
- Managing projects through the full project life cycle from Concept to Benefits Realisation
- Setting and upholding company standards during all projects and working within company policies and procedures.
- Controlling project budgets to within the agreed tolerances
- Management and supervision of contractors on site
- Working within current regulations and legislation on all projects
- Reporting and communicating project progress within the business
- Coaching engineering craft personnel in manufacturing best practice principle
You will be passionate about…
- Machinery development
- Continuous Improvement
- Data driven decisions
- Team working
- Tight deadlines
- Customers requirements
You will need to have…
- 5 years experience in a FMCG engineering environment.
- Degree or HNC/HND in engineering discipline.
- Electrical Competence (NVQ Minimum)
- Excellent problem solving skills including the ability to investigate, understand and solve key issues.
- Commercial awareness
- An analytical approach to using data
- Financial appreciation
- Microsoft excel and word skills
- Ability to write business case
- Self starting
- Effective communication & interpersonal skills to communicate at all levels
- Planning and organising skills through project management
- Influencing ability
- Honesty and respectfulness
- Attention to detail
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an Equal Opportunities employment agency, and as such encourage applications from all sections of the community.