Multimedia Content Production Manager
This Multimedia Content Production Manager is responsible for the creation of engaging multimedia content for both internal and external audiences. You will produce and/or edit all videos, to ensure a slick and professional work product. You will be expected to identify new and innovative approaches to the production of multimedia content and to keep abreast of new technologies, making recommendations where embracing such technology could significantly enhance our output.
Based in London, working in the Legal sector, Michael Page have teamed up with a leading international law firm, providing clients with commercially aware legal advice, whenever and wherever they need it.
Key responsibilities for the Multimedia Content Production Manager:
- Work with the PR team to establish a video content plan to support the firmwide communications strategy (both internal and external) in line with business plan.
- Work with key internal stakeholders to identify topical content and advise on suitable channels for delivering said content.
- Produce and edit video content (to include seminars, interviews, pieces to camera, promotional and documentary style to name a few).
- Ensure engaging and high quality multimedia content is produced in the context of the firm's brand guidelines.
- Take ownership of the editing process - providing best practice guidance and feedback to stakeholders where necessary.
- Guide, coach and direct spokespeople and voiceovers on suitable messaging and presentation prior to, and during filming, often in partnership with the PR and Marcomms teams.
- Provide insights into trends and key developments in the multimedia and broadcast space to inject creativity to the firm's current content style.
- Energise and inspire the firm's use of innovative technology or delivery channels to ensure they are at the cutting edge of multimedia content production.
- Educate internal stakeholders on the Multimedia team's capabilities and services.
- Drive new standards and best practice for all multimedia content and in line with brand.
- Train staff to create high quality video content where necessary.
- Ensuring high standards of content from our international offices and identifying new tools to enhance content creation internationally.
- Refresh the look and feel firm's broadcast studio, as well as identifying appropriate offsite filming locations.
- Provide general multimedia technical guidance to the firm.
- Photography - taking attention-grabbing photographs at key events for use on social media, and taking portraits of new joiners for internal and external use.
The successful Multimedia Content Production Manager will:
- have a vast number of years previous experence in the role ideally from a professional background
- have managed before with examples of direct reports and helping support individual career development
- Excellent understanding of all aspects of filming videos (camera work, lighting, sound recording etc.), as well as post-production (including sound mixing, graphics, archiving) and general technical computer experience (format conversion, streaming, uploading to content management systems etc).
- Experience of filming on DSLRs and Canon EOS C100mrk ii, but with good knowledge of, and adaptable to other technology.
- Advanced knowledge of the full Adobe cc suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Audition, etc).
- A good eye for detail and creative flare for animation and storytelling.
- Ability to work to a brief and deliver on time.
- Organised: able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Friendly yet professional manner.
- Strong understanding and experience of combining multimedia content with websites and social media.
- Must also be able to work effectively as part of a diverse and inclusive team.
- Knowledge of platforms such as Sitecore, Wordpress and Vuture and the integration of multimedia content advantageous
- Flexibility and a willingness to work additional hours on occasion as required. And a willingness to travel occasionally.
A competitive salary of £50 000 - £60 000 + benefits depending on experience of the Multimedia Content Production Manager.