Executive/IT Support Analyst
Executive Support Analyst
Vacancy Overview: Executive Support Analyst
My client, a leading energy provider is looking to engage an Executive Support Analyst on an initial 6 month contract with a view to extending to join them at their location in Bristol. As the Executive Support Analyst you will be is responsible for managing and resolving the company's executive members IT problems.
As the Executive Support Analyst you will form a high performing 'swat team' of 2 other team members who will ensure that executive members receive prioritised, first class support from the department's IT team.
As part of the team you will responsible for the IT issues and fix them or, act as the liaison between the IT Department and their Partners / suppliers to resolve problems and issues. This role requires considerable understanding of a forward plan so that predicted IT issues can be dealt with 'on the ground'.
Accountabilities: Executive Support Analyst
- Executive Issue Resolution
- Accountable for personally rectifying based issues that executive members encounter, this will involve:
- Ensuring that colleagues have a clear and workable resolution plan in place;
- Influencing and challenging Partners to resolve issues;
- Providing 'hands on' IT support across the department which includes in particular Desktop, and Telecoms;
- Escalating issues 'up the chain' when either a colleague or partner fails to deal with an executive issue sufficiently.
- Accountable for creating a log / record of all executive issues and resolutions so that all issues can be tracked / audited;
- Responsible for taking a very 'hands on' approach as a subject matter expert for extending / enhancing existing Service Management processes so that an executive Service Management route can be established in the future (and integrated into internal applications such as Remedy).
- Relationship and Performance Management
- Support the Executive Support Manager in the design, launch, and continuous improvement of an executive member IT problems and incident framework and process;
- Input in to establishing executive level operational performance standards through appropriate OLAs;
- Contributing to the set-up of an objective and transparent executive level performance management and Management Information (MI) system;
- Act as the primary day to day point of contact for the executives (within a particular location) on all IT related issues and problems in order to contribute to supplier appraisals based on the feedback from the executives.
- Continuous Improvement of the service provided.
- Contribute to the development of a continuous improvement strategy and plan, including the prioritisation of IT issues that impact the executive members;
- Responsible for maintaining a location-specific senior executive IT operational Risk Log, and for evidencing the continuous reduction of IT Operations issues impacting the executive members within the relevant location.
Skills and Experience: Executive Support Analyst
- Flexibility - is required to delve into a broad range of IT issues / subject areas;
- Strong analytical skills,
- Strong problem solver;
- Has an excellent working knowledge of the ITIL lifecycle;
- Excellent, practical working knowledge of the applications and infrastructure landscape;
- Ability to influence people across the IT organisation and supply base;
- Ability to build relationships at all levels in the internal IT organisation, and across the partner organisation;
- Excellent knowledge of the internal IT standards, including a strong working knowledge of internal application change processes and procedures, and, application/infrastructure lifecycles;
- Able to conduct self in a professional manner that upholds the company values - someone that approaches their job in an objective and transparent way;
- Resilient under pressure;
- Lives the company values;
- Strong delivery focus balanced by an objective and fair style of approach;
- Demonstrates sound judgement and business awareness.
Please apply via the website and for further information please contact Anisah Allen -
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.