£25,000-30,000 per annum
Do you want the opportunity to manage the marketing process for a high-quality event organiser that focuses on an international, emerging market?
The company is a fast expanding b2b event's organiser who specialise in conferences and exhibitions in the mining, oil and gas, finance and infrastructure sectors. This is a fantastic opportunity for an accomplished marketing executive to take the next step up to a Marketing Manager position within a supportive, exciting and rapidly developing company. You will have the opportunity to lead the marketing team in promoting the entire portfolio of events across all sectors, plus develop and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager include:
- Develop and create innovative and strategic marketing concepts for delegates, sponsorship and exhibitor acquisition.
- Control the monthly marketing budget, as well as, individual event marketing budgets.
- Managing 2 x marketing executives who will be responsible for the implementation of the marketing strategies.
- Identify and meet key stakeholders in the market including key media partners, associations and accounts.
- Briefing web designers and graphic designers on the objectives of each campaign.
- Have extensive experience in b2b event marketing?
- Have the ability to prepare marketing strategies and meet deadlines?
- Feel confident managing marketing budgets?
- Have solid experience in using social media/social media management tools?
- Feel ready for your next step up in your marketing career?
If you answered yes hit apply now!