Marketing Communications Executive
Are you looking for an interesting, busy, creative but demanding role ?
Do you have experience of working in a manufacturing environment ?
Working in a team of 4 we are looking for someone who can be the prime driver in the creation and deployment of tactical marketing communications campaigns by championing the business at events and networking opportunities.
The role includes:
- Responsible for creating and executing creative Marketing Communications plans, ensuring technical information is communicated in a clear and concise manner
- Able to develop creative and compelling content across a variety of channels (online and print) that increases brand awareness and visibility, drives lead generation and enhances audience engagement.
- Supports market launch of new products and services, with an objective of increasing sales effectiveness and opportunity creation
- Co-ordinates online content, PR, advertising, and award entries taking opportunities to proactively create positive messages about the company and drive a positive perception with the customer
You will have experience of:
- Demonstrable experience of creating and deploying marketing communication campaigns and projects with identifiable KPI’s and metrics
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills in English language, with an ability to distil technical information into clear customer communication
- Strong interpersonal skills, with recognised ability to proactively build and nurture relationships at all levels
- Hands-on approach to getting things done and desire to have an impact
This is a fantastic role where you can use your creative energetic skills to really make a difference.
1-1 Recruitment is one of the leading recruitment agencies for jobs in Basingstoke for permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions. Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, if you do not hear from a consultant within 5 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. In the meantime please keep an eye on www.1-1recruitment.co.uk for any other potential vacancies.