Commercial Finance Analyst
New Commercial Finance Analyst Position for Large Manufacturer in Greater Manchester
Your new company
A large and market leading manufacturer, based in the greater Manchester area.
Your new role
- Support Commercial reporting to ensure it is aligned to the overall strategy of the BU and enables the business to drive improved profitability
- Accurate reporting on Commercial performance
- Challenge the status quo on reporting outputs to question whether they are still relevant and create value for the BU - if not - implement improvements and implement BI solutions where possible
- Support the BU segment leaders and their teams
- Support Commercial sales budget and forecast process being completed in SAP/Forecasting systems within budget & forecast timetable in an accurate, well analysed basis
- Prepare informative presentations and analysis that communicate the key narrative of the commercial performance
- Report, explain and challenge the margin analysis for the Commercial business
- Track product sales, margin, slow selling products, challenge the cost to serve model, help produce and analyse profitability per product
- Support development of pricing and rebates systems to support ongoing business needs
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant, with at least three years experience in a finance analyst position. Further, you must be able to demonstrate exceptional analytical / data manipulation, systems and communication skills. Experience in the manufacturing industry is desirable.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of £40,000 - £45,000 + bonus + benefits. You will get a brilliant opportunity to work for a market leading organisation in a role where you can prove your abilities and make your mark. Further, there is ample opportunity for progression and line manager is keen to develop the successful candidate in their position eventually.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.