HVAC Installation Engineer / BMS Commissioning Engineer
Mobile HVAC Installation Engineer / BMS Commissioning Engineer - Monday to Friday - London & SE - Up to £38,000 + Overtime
I am currently recruiting for a leading BMS/Controls industry company who have over 100 years experience within this specialist field. They specialises in developing, manufacturing and marketing energy-efficient solutions in building management systems (Controls for Building Management, Heating and Ventilation).
My client have regional offices all over London and the South East, due to further expansion they are recruiting for additional engineers to join there growing business!
- Candidates will ideally possess the relevant experience and be competent to commission HVAC controls/BMS.
- However candidates with relevant experience in commissioning other "Electrical" based systems would also be considered.
- The ideal candidate will possess formal qualifications in a related field to a minimum of ONC standard or higher.
- Electrical City & Guilds
Working Hours: Monday to Friday - 37 hours per week
Other benefits include:
- Company car and fuel card (or car allowance option)
- Overtime available - £10k achievable
- Commission scheme
- 24 days holiday rising to 28 days with long service plus bank holidays
- Generous employer pension contributions
- Training and opportunities for career progression
- Full training provided on all BMS Control Systems
My client will be interviewing this week and next, if you feel you are suitable for this role, please apply for this role ASAP
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.