English Teacher - Macclesfield Maternity Cover- Starting after Half Term
Do you want to work in a school graded 'Outstanding' by Ofsted?
Are you excited about the opportunity to inspire passionate students? If so, we've got the perfect role for you!
We are seeking an Inspiring English teacher, with brilliant subject knowledge needed in Macclesfield for a maternity cover position. The school is of an amazing staff that are fully committed to delivering a broad and balanced curriculum in an exciting and dynamic way.
- Exceptional Lesson planning skills- To ensure students are engaged and inspired to learn
- Excellent classroom management skills- To ensure students are all on a similar level of development
- Outstanding communication skills- Both verbal and written communication skills to liaise effectively with students, other members of staff and parents
- A calming demeanour- To remain approachable and supportive during exam periods
- Great behavioural management skills- To ensure minimal disruption in the learning and development of students
This English Teacher role would suit an inspirational and talented Teacher who is a team player, with superb organisational and communication skills. You will have high standards for yourself and your pupils and a happy, positive demeanour. The role is open to accomplished English Teachers and highly talented English NQTs.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted, all candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.
If you are a suitable candidate for this English Teacher role and this sounds like the opportunity for you? Then do not delay and apply online today.