Safe Dig Coordinator
Our client is a leading utility main contractor with offices Nationwide. Due to an increase in workload they are looking to expand the Planning Team with a Safe Dig Coordinator.
* Checking underground plant drawings and identifying jobs that require additional safety precautions
* You will be responsible for liaising with asset owners to arrange for required representative to be in attendance when works are carried out as per owner requirements.
* You will be required to ensure correct safety procedures are followed and that the gangs and supervisors are made aware of the additional safety requirements relating to these works.
* You should be experienced with reading and understanding underground plant drawings
* You should be proficient in Microsoft packages and be a good communicator
This is an excellent position that offers career progression for the right individual with a salary of up to £24k
Drawings / Plans / Safety / Planning / Survey / Section 74 / Scheduling / Highway / Utilities / Administrator / Planner / Coordinator / Power / Gas / Telecom / Water