Maintenance Engineer-Night shift
- Full Time
The Bread Factory is an artisan bakery baking fresh sourdough breads and traditional pastries every day of the year for delivery to some of the finest cafes, restaurants and delis across London. We are in the midst of something of a revolution when it comes to good food and, in particular, real bread. As one of the leading artisan bakeries in London, The Bread Factory is at the forefront of that movement and we need more ambassadors!
Our Core Values
We value simplicity and hope that our staff enjoy themselves whilst working hard. We ask everyone to pull together, come up with great ideas and adapt to change in order to grow with the business for the future.
We are looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer-Night shift for our Engineering team.
Working hours are 22.00-06.00 -5 nights a week
- Ensure all equipment on site is fixed and maintained
- Equipment being fixed is Ovens, Mixer machines, Fridges and all General Maintenance
- Ensure all buildings and services are maintained.
- React to breakdowns.
- Report to Night Team Leader engineer for daily duties.
- Carry out preventative maintenance checks, cleaning and lubrication of all equipment and plant following approved company methods.
- Trace and rectify faults in breakdown situations.
- Remedy issues highlighted by in house HACCP audits.
- Ensure all approved food safety codes of practice are followed pre and post work.
- Installation of services (water, electricity etc).
- Complete paperwork and hand to chief engineer.
- Install new equipment/plant.
- Carry out alterations to internal structures.
- Respond to out of hours call out for breakdowns
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Minimise production downtimes by reacting to breakdowns promptly
- Improved equipment internal hygiene
- Improved building fabric hygiene (internal)
- Electrical knowledge
- Plumbing knowledge
- HACCP awareness
Successful candidates have come from working in the following positions:
Engineer Apprentice / Night Engineer / Engineeer / Night Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Engineer / Engineer Apprentice / Engineer Assistant / Engineer Advisor / Engineer Manager / Electrician / Plumber / Engineer Supervisor / Multi skilled Engineer / New Installation work / Welding Repairs / Welder / Plumbing Maintenance /
This role is commutable from Central London / North London / North West London / West London / South London / South East London / East London / North East London.
Working hours Nights: 22.00-06.00 5 nights a week
40 hours per week, flexibility is required
If you are interested in the Maintenance Engineer-Night shift position please apply below