Our client, a highly regarded private educational institution requires someone to ensure the smooth running of the students that board with the school. The role will be to supervise students and create a relaxed, happy environment for all.
Key duties of this role include:-
- Supervising and attending to needs the residential students
- Working closely with colleagues to plan appropriate leisure activities for the students both during the week and weekends
- Overseeing the order of the department implementing any rules and regulations as required
- Caring for health and wellbeing of the girls and attending regular mentor meetings to attend to any concerns of the students.
- Attending regular meetings with senior members of staff to monitor the progress of students
- Maintaining and updating files and dealing with confidential information
- Writing reports in regards to student progress
- Developing strong relationships with students and their parents
To be considered for this role you must have:-
- Good IT Proficiency (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Strong educational background, to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships
- The ability to work well in a team environment
- Carry yourself in a conscientious and professional manner