SCRUM Master/Agile Coach
- My client are looking for someone with a proven track record of guiding teams in the successful planning, execution and delivery of enterprise class software development projects.
- Effectively teaching and coaching all roles as defined in the Scrum Guide, as well as organizational stakeholders and executives
- Supporting multiple Scrum teams to increase their Velocity and become high-performing
- Developing a stronger and deeper Agile culture throughout the organization
- Improving the Agile Maturity level for product teams and the overall enterprise
- Facilitating Scrum Ceremonies (Planning Sessions, Stand Ups, Reviews, Retrospectives), Backlog Refinement and User Story Workshops
- Experience with Distributed Teams and Agile tools, including Jira, Confluence & Crucible
- Building and maintaining visible project dashboards and charts on progress and status
- The ideal candidate will have qualifications as a SCRUM Master and around 3-5 years experience as an Agile Coach.
- You will have an in-depth background within a software development background for around 5-7 years.
- Key experience of methodologies - Kanban, XP or Lean
- Advanced Agile methods - DevOps, Scaled Agile Frameworks or Distributed Agile approaches
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems - LearnUpon
- Experience with Atlassian Suite - Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Bamboo, Crucible, Clover, HipChat or Portfolio
- Ideally previous experience in an financial or banking environment
The ideal candidate will be prepared to travel, this role may require between 25 - 50% travel.