Nursery Nurse / EYFS TA
Are you an experienced EYFS TA / Nursery Nurse?
Would you like to work in Woodford Green?
Are you looking for a new role to start in March?
* Immediate / March 2018 Start
* Borough of Redbridge
* Fantastic Primary School
* Outstanding OFSTED Report
* Enthusiastic EYFS Teaching Team
* Excellent Opportunity for training and career development
Active Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Nursery Nurse / EYFS Teaching Assistant to join the EYFS team at this outstanding Primary school based in the borough of Redbridge.
The Headteacher would welcome applications from creative and dynamic Nursery Nurses / Teaching Assistants who are willing to commit for the rest of the academic year with a view to the role becoming permanent for the next academic year.
Applications would be most welcome from experienced Teaching Assistants with a genuine passion and strong understanding of the Early Years curriculum. You will need a fantastic work ethic and excellent interpersonal skills.
* Hold experience in the EYFS sector
* Have at least one 3 months experience in an Early Years or Mainstream School setting
* Have passion and willingness to work with Early Years pupils
* Ability to differentiate approaches to learning and excellent classroom practice
In return the school offers a state of the art EYFS setting, enthusiastic EYFS teaching team who share best practice and brilliant children!!
Active Recruitment LTD is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply.