Events and Marketing Co-ordinator, Norwich City Centre, Perm, £20,000 - £26,000 DOE
R13 recruitment are working alongside a market-leading organisation in their search for an Events and Marketing Co-ordinator. Joining company offices based in Norwich city centre, you will be responsible for supporting the Head of Brand & Customer Experience in the co-ordination of a variety of marketing campaigns and consumer, corporate and partner events within the company.
Duties to include:
- Implementing the events marketing plan.
- Co-ordinating and setting up consumer events.
- Attending and managing these consumer events, ensuring they run smoothly.
- Managing all members of staff who are present at events.
- Assisting with copy writing marketing materials and proofreading copy.
- Co-ordinating the production and printing of all marketing materials.
- Arranging and chasing design production, ensuring it is completed within agreed timescales.
- Organising ad-hoc corporate and partner events when required.
- Carrying out accurate post-event reporting.
You will have/be:
- Experience of working within an Events or Project Management role is a MUST.
- Flexible approach to work, and be willing to work evenings and weekends to meet the needs of the business.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Exceptional communication skills, coupled with the ability to engage and interact with a variety of audiences during events.
- Ability to work closely alongside people across all levels of the business.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic approach to work.
- Computer literate, comfortable using Microsoft Word and Excel.
This is a full time, permanent role working 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday, with regular weekend and evening shifts to meet the needs of the business. Offered salary of £20,000 - £26,000 DOE. A competitive benefits package is offered including; 25 days annual leave + bank holidays and company discount.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Luke Plane - Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.