Accounts Senior opportunity within an established, reputable Lancashire Chartered Accountancy Practice offering varied responsibilities and long term career progression. This fantastic career opportunity is an ideal step for an ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant with a background in small or medium sized accountancy practice.
An established, reputable North West Chartered Accountancy & Advisory Practice which specialises in advising entrepreneurial SME's, family owned businesses and mid-market Corporate Groups ranging from c.£1m t/o up to £150m t/o. The firm is led by a dynamic group of Directors, is focused on continued growth and offers its clients the highest quality Audit, Accounts, Tax Advisory and Corporate Finance / M&A solutions.
As an Accounts Senior you will be a key member of the firm's Corporate Services Department, responsible for the following:
- Preparing Year End Accounts and Management Accounts for entrepreneurial SME's and Owner-Managed businesses
- Involvement in a small number of Audits of mid-market Corporate clients
- Providing SME clients with Xero accounting solutions
- Business Advisory work for entrepreneurial clients focused on growth and profit maximisation
- Supporting clients with forecasting and business planning projects
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and the opportunity to progress your career to Manager and as far as Director level over the next few years.
You will be an Audit & Accounts Professional able to demonstrate the following:
- ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant
- Previous experience of Accounts Preparation, VAT and Xero Accounting within Accountancy Practice (min.3 - 4 years)
- A strong desire to progress your career to Director within a leading Chartered Accountancy Practice
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.