I am working on a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Confirmations SME to join a leading Investment Banking group in Edinburgh city centre. With a competitive and negotiable salary and benefits package on offer for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic time to join a forward thinking, innovative and exciting workplace who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do. This firm encourages a supportive and family environment, where their employees work hard and are rewarded with career progression paths and learning and development.
Responsible for confirming both mutual fund and equity orders as well as resolving any issues raised by clients or other external parties across the companys platforms; and adhering to the key regulatory and process requirements of FNZ.
Team Responsibilities: Are you this person?
- Completing mutual fund and equity orders accurately and efficiently.
- Contacting fund managers to obtain Contract Notes via telephone and email.
- Maintaining autocompletion rates for orders placed via EMX and Calastone.
- Correcting order errors e.g. EFM pricing errors.
- Data entry of failed trades.
- Ensuring all orders are completed within specified KPIs.
- Order completion; Completing mutual fund orders by manual input or file upload prior to Settlement Date.
- Order monitoring; Monitor the progress of orders and also the receipt of manual / electronic confirmations from brokers and mutual fund managers.
- Order reporting; Create client reports to highlight orders which have failed autocompletion and are awaiting EFM Contract Notes.
- Record Keeping; Scan, save and store all electronic and paper documentation accurately and timely.
- Effective communication;Investigate, manage and resolve any issues raised by clients relating to the placement of orders.
- Other tasks; to undertake any other projects/ tasks as may reasonably be required to facilitate the smooth operation of the company.
- Experience working in a similar role within an Investment Operations or Asset Management environment.
- Excellent Excel knowledge.
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently under pressure.
- Industry recognised qualifications such asIOC, Investment Certificate or CFA would be beneficial.
- Crest Settlement experience would be beneficial.
Contact Neil Greene at HRC Financial Service Scotland
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency