We are looking for a nursery nurse to work either full time or part time within the Bury area within our nursery.
You will primarily be working with ages 0-4 assisting in with the day to day activities. We are initially offering flexible working contracts, meaning we can accommodate people looking for either full time or part time roles, whether you're qualified or unqualified. This would be a good role for anyone who is interested in working with children at a nursery-age. You can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and development as well as a caring and passionate place to work. We are looking for a highly motivated Nursery Assistants to join our extended services team as soon as possible.
- Day to day care of children within the setting.
- Observation and planning in accordance with the EYFS.
- Providing termly progress reports to parents/ carers.
- Development of trusting relationship with parents /carers to support the developmental needs of 'key children'.
- Providing and engaging children in stimulating play activities.
- Assisting with tidying up and setting up rooms for the following day.
- Following health and safety procedures and reporting issues to your line manager.
- Good knowledge of the EYFS
- Minimum of 6 months experience working in a childcare setting
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and parents/ carers
The position is to start as soon as possible and the process will include an initial telephone interview followed by a face to face interview. All candidates applying to this position will also need to have a DBS on the online update service or the willingness to complete a new DBS check. If this seems like the position for you please contact the early years team or send us a copy of your up to date CV to