- Full Time
Agency Administrator, Bournemouth, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
Our Agency Administrator will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including;
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
- 25 Days annual leave+ Bank holidays + option to buy and sell 5 more
As our Agency Administrator you will be liaising directly with our intermediaries to provide a professional service assisting them with all aspects of their business relationship with Vitality. This includes the set up & maintenance of their agency agreement with us, arranging the transfer of plans between agencies, resolving queries around the commission paid on policies, registration for online Vitality portals such as AdvisorHub and Quick Quote and other queries requiring investigation
Responsibilities as ourAgency Administrator include:
- Respond professionally to calls and emails/work items from agency representatives
- Action instructions for amendments to agency system data
- Investigate and answer commission queries
- Registration for online systems
- Ensure all calls comply with data protection and call quality requirements
- Pass on clearly articulated written instructions to other areas of the business when necessary
To become ourAgency Administrator, you will have the below skills and experience:
- Significant call handling experience in a financial services organization
- Back office administration experience
- Understanding of importance of data protection
- Experience of working with customer service system
- Experience of working with finance payment system
- High level of commitment to putting customer first
- Able to work effectively as part of a team with a desire to support wider team functions and work flexibly
- Desire to understand commercial context of queries and interactions
Working for Vitality as a Agency Administrator, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Thursday 1st March 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Agency Administrator, please click 'apply’ today.