£20,000 - £35,000
I am working with a ground breaking online retailer, with one of the most exciting and edgy brands I have seen in a long time. They are rapidly growing and have a focus on marketing and digital - this is what leads the business allowing for an amazing working culture.
They are looking to develop their search team, so are looking for a number of PPC experts to join them. An opening for people at different levels who enjoy PPC and want to work to continue to drive the brand. You will manage/ assist the current Paid Search and Shopper Strategy whilst developing these channels to increase efficiency & expansion.
Some of the key responsibilities involved in the role include:
- Support the creation and deployment of all marketing activity across paid search and shopping
- Work to develop new approaches, measurement techniques and tactics to continually improve campaign performance, including testing plans across paid search and shopping
- Take ownership of the reporting on search and shopping activity
- Plan for and execute the management of search and shopping campaigns including new brand campaign builds and supporting the marketing calendar
- Managing paid search and shopping budgets
- Consider the contribution of paid search and shopping towards the wider marketing budget
If you are a PPC or Digital Marketing Executive with experience managing PPC campaigns and other digital acquisition channels, please apply with an updated CV. This is a great opportunity for an individual to join a fast-past team in a company with great ambition and financial backing.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.