This is a brilliant opportunity to join an established and reputable manufacturing business based in Halifax. The business has over 40 years experience in their field, and operate both across the UK and oversees.
The new role they are recruiting will report to the Financial Controller and work as part of a small finance team based in Halifax. This role would ideally be suited to someone who is part or newly qualified ACCA/CIMA, looking for a hands on management accountant role.
The role will include the following key duties:
- Preparation of the Monthly management accounts including analysis of variances against budget and standard costs.
- Reporting of KPIs to highlight and address adverse variances that are impacting on performance
- Cost and Stock Analysis
- Improve the internal controls procedures
- Manage stock control and stock management procedures to ensure inventory levels are accurately recorded
- Financial Evaluation of Capital Investment requirements
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACCA/CIMA part or newly qualified - Essential
- Have previous manufacturing experience - Essential
- Have a minimum of 5 years management accounts experience - Essential
- Have an advanced knowledge of MS Excel - Essential