Accounts Assistant - Swansea - Temp to Permanent - £8.70 - £10.25 (depending on experience)
Your new company
The company that I am currently representing has been operating for a number of years very successfully and is looking to add an accounts assistant on a temporary to permanent basis starting ASAP.
Your new role
- Sales and purchase ledger
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
- Managing petty cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits
What you'll need to succeed
A proactive working attitude and strong knowledge of Excel to work in this busy finance team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.