IT Application Developers
IT Applications Developer – Hampshire – contract 9-12 months – £420 per day
Local Application Developers needed to fill 3 vacancies in a fantastic working environment...
Working within the public sector’s Adult Social Care operation, the Applications Developers will be developing in some/ all; ebase Xi, SQL, PLSQL, HTML, XML, StyleVision XSLT, FOP, Dell Boomi.
You will be responsible for the configuration, administration, testing and support for Social Care applications such as; Northgate AIS, ICS, Swift.
- Experience of developing in a 4GL language/ environment is essential.
- Oracle SQL & PL SQL skills, using tools such as SQL Plus, PL SQL Developer or similar: This should include experience of writing DML, creating database objects (tables, views, functions, packages etc.) and reading and understanding Entity Relationship Diagrams.
- Be flexible to work across support, administration, analysis, design and development.
- Have excellent communication skills and work well within a team and with other technical teams, such as DBA’s and Technical Platforms.
- Experience of developing in ebase 3.4 or 4.5/Xi is highly desirable.
- Any experience of SOAP based web services.
- Knowledge or experience of writing StyleVision eXtensible Stylesheet language Templates (XSLT)
- An understanding of XML.
- Knowledge or understanding of Dell Boomi.
- Any prior exposure or experience of Northgate’s Swift, ICS or AIS applications.
- Knowledge or experience of Oracle Application Server.
- Working within a Citrix environment.
If you feel your skills and experience will be a good fit for this role, please give me a call and/or send over your current CV to me at: //
NB: This role will close for applications Wednesday 21st February. I will endeavour to respond to your application, however if you don’t hear back from me within 7 days please assume you’ve not been successful this time.