Junior AP Clerk
This role is a Junior Accounts Payable position working within the oil and gas sector. You will be responsible for data entry, invoice processing and processing expenses.
The role will report into the Financial Director and working in a team of 10.
The client we are representing are a global leader in the exploration and excavation of Oil and Gas. They are partly French owned and are currently operating in over 13 countries globally.
The offices are located in Mayfair and span across 6 floors with very modern decor and a great atmosphere.
The key responsibilities:
- Invoice processing and scanning
- Data entry into SAP
- Processing expenses
- Sending invoices for authorisation
- Match invoices to PO's
- Monitoring AP email addresses
- AP Ledger in SAP
- Posting Debit Debits
- Assisting with AR when necessary including intercompany invoicing and maintaining AR ledger in SAP
The successful candidate:
- 6-12 months AP experience
- Ideally experience using SAP
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Good Excel (Vlookups/Pivot Tables)
- Need to be comfortable working in a team of 10
This is an ongoing temporary role for a Junior AP clerk to start immediately. The role can pay up to £14 per hour for the suitable candidate.
If you're immediately available and have minimum 6 months experience, please apply now!