Are you an experienced TA looking for a new challenge?
Randstad Education work with Primary schools across the North Lincolnshire in areas such as Scunthorpe and Grimsby and have many opportunities for teaching assistants to work on both a short term and long term supply basis.
Through supporting the Teacher in class, you will be passionate and dedicated to help run the day to day business at the school.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Deliver tailored teaching activities to pupils on either a one-to-one basis or in small groups.
* Make sure that the pupils that you support are able to engage in learning and stay on task during the lesson or activity.
* Support the social and emotional development of pupils, reporting any issues as necessary.
* Manage challenging pupil behaviour.
* Guide and monitor pupil progress.
* Carry out administrative duties such as preparing classroom resource.
* Provide support outside of your normal classes, such as helping during exams, covering TA absences or going on school trips.
* Help with extracurricular activity such as breakfast and after-school clubs, homework club, revision sessions or lunch-time duties.
* Co-ordinate specific areas of teaching support once you have the right level of experience.
* Provide pivotal support to the teacher and other support staff.
* Ensure a safe and healthy place of learning for the children.
* Offer an approachable and helpful hand to the teacher with extra duties which they may need some assistance with.
We would love to hear from you! Email your CV to or call