Head of Digital Marketing
This is a senior manager/head of position in a highly commercial and data-driven role, responsible for enabling this organisation to meet its business targets;
- Responsible for designing, collating and interpreting marketing performance data across all offline and digital channels - PPC, SEO, TV, radio, VOD, affiliates, email marketing.
- Measures media, campaign, channel and device performance.
- Key POC between external agencies and internal departments.
- Leads the regular forecasting process for Marketing.
- Responsible for PPC and SEO optimisation.
- Responsible for managing daily, weekly and monthly marketing statistics.
- Drives digital marketing optimisation initiatives.
- Co-ordinates submissions from across the team to form the annual marketing plan.
- Manages projects to implement improvements in marketing capability