UK Financial Controller
Our client is a very well established international company that now plans to expand into the UK. Whilst this will be effectively a start up operation in the UK, the company employ many thousands of staff abroad. The senior management team has high expectations for it's new London office, so this should prove to be a fantastic career move for an ambitious ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified Accountant.
You will report directly to the UK CFO and oversee the day to day finance operations.
The key areas of responsibility are:
- Preparation of the annual financial statements and the monthly management accounts
- Preparation of annual budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Management reporting including variance analysis reports and competitor analysis
- Ensuring all operational reports are prepared in a timely manner and in compliance with statutory requirements and financial reporting standards
- Taking responsibility for choosing and implementing new accounting software
To secure this role, you must be ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified with a successful track record of contributing to a growing business. You will be an ambitious person, with strong technical skills (including IT knowledge). Initially this will be a very hands on role, however as the company grows you will also be involved in recruiting staff and managing their development.
The firm offers excellent career prospects and future earning potential. The offices are based in West London. There are 25 days holiday, company pension and more...
Fletcher George is a Financial Recruitment specialist acting as an employment agency. Please note due to the high volume of responses Fletcher George can only respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48 hour time-scale.