My client is a Global Retail business based in central Cheltenham. Looking for an ambitious Management Accountant to support the Group Finance Managers in the delivery of an effective, efficient and robust Group Financial service to internal and external stakeholders.
This role gives the opportunity to work in a head office finance team consolidating financial information and providing group financial services for a large UK Group which is part of an internationally listed company. Its main focus will be the consolidation of the monthly management accounts, forecasts, budgets and cash forecasts of a large diverse, multi-currency group of companies.
Working closely with other Finance Team members, this role gives the candidate plenty of opportunity to develop skills across a wide range of financial disciplines.
- Monthly consolidation of Group management accounts, collecting, reviewing and collating information from each operating division.
- To agree and eliminate where appropriate intercompany and related party balances.
- To provide detailed analysis and commentary on various elements of the above reports, identifying risk areas within the business.
- Monthly consolidation of the 12 month rolling forecasts and analysis as above.
- Weekly consolidation of the daily cash forecasts in multiple currencies from the operating divisions to aid cash projections.
- To calculate and report on various Head Office provisions and accruals.
- To review and report the monthly and quarterly KPIs of both the consolidated UK Group and the various operating divisions.
- To produce the quarterly Head Count reports.
- To assist with the preparation of the quarterly and year end group reporting packs for submission to the parent company.
- To assist in the annual budgeting process.
- Offering support to divisional finance managers as and when required.
- To assist in the preparation of the group's statutory reporting and the provision of information for the external auditors.
- To support and provide cover for other Team Members.
- Other ad-hoc tasks, as required
In return you will received a competitive salary, fantastic benefits package and report into an inspiring line manager. This is a role that offers progression and development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.