Business Development Analyst
We are working on half of a UK based mental health charity.
We are looking for a competent accountant to work as an Interim Financial Analyst. The successful applicant will be working within the Business Development team. You will be required to help them drive their vision forward.
(This role may go permanent for the right candidate).
- Develop and review budgets to support tender submissions
- Remodelling of existing services
- Act as finance lead on specific projects
- Ensure all new business models comply with existing financial systems
- Research financial models and identify trends
- Create new systems (e.g. benchmarking, competitor analysis etc)
- Use data to aid continuous improvement of costing models
- Develop a range of tools to support development of budgets and cost models
- Report and analyse information
- Developing, setting and managing viable financial budgets
- Project management
- Working in partnership with other, external, agencies
- Development and implementing new services
- Working in health and social care or third sectors
- Using a range of IT systems, specifically Excel (advanced, VBA/macros) and ideally Capita
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to work effectively/collaboratively with a team that work remotely
- Be able to plan/manage your own workload and work to tight deadlines
- Work unsupervised to meet required timeframes and with a flexible approach to working hours
- This is a national role, you will be required to travel regularly throughout England (including overnight stays)