Internal account manager
Here at emis we have a very exciting opportunity for an Internal account manager based in our Bolton office.
Apart from being the market leaders within the pharmacy software industry, we offer a wealth of benefits with this role including a Competitive Salary, 25 days holiday, an attractive pension scheme,
You will be part of a sales team of 12, including 1 other internal account manager. Your role will be to provide assistance to our field based team, including carrying out bookings of orders, and the support of negotiating and closing deals.
- Development of close and effective relationships with customers
- Seeking and acting on customer feedback about product improvements
- Conducting regular account reviews to review service needs and usage trends
- Identifying products and pricing that meet customer needs and expected profitability levels
- Gather market information to create offers that will boost the company margins and beat competitors
- Identification of business trends, forecast demand, and expected sales
- Production of reports and provision of regular feedback to the business
- Preparation of quotations and other sales documentation
- Development of account plans and sales pipeline
- Maintenance of the sales forecast for all sales activity in nominated sales area
- Ensuring all contractual documentation relating to sales made is in place and maintained
- Management of sales bids within the nominated territory
- Management of new business opportunities as allocated from time to time by Region Manager
- Identifying potential product development opportunities and feeding those into the business
- Achievement of budget levels for both sales and profit
- Effective servicing of current accounts and sourcing of opportunities for growth
Closing date: 25th February
Interviews: WC 5th March
emis reserve the right to close this position before the published closing date, should the need occur. We therefore advise that you complete and submit your application as soon as possible.
We`re the UK leader in connecting healthcare technology. Our innovative systems, software and services enable a patients` whole-life medical history to be safely and securely shared by healthcare professionals across all healthcare settings.
Our work connects professionals across all the different areas of the healthcare system. Join us and be an important part of improving healthcare experiences for millions and millions of people every day.