Job: Graphic Design
Location: Central London (zone1)
Salary: £24,000 to £28,000 plus benefits plus free drinks + food at their venues around London
Start date: ASAP
Graphic Designer sought by one of the most popular entertainment venues in London. Well known throughout the world for their designer bars, restaurants and clubs. The company has seen tremendous growth over the past four year and now need an additional Graphic Designer to join the team to work on an array of designs for flyers, special nights, social media, menu’s, merch and much more!
The eligible Graphic Designer will work across both web and print so exposure to both of these is needed for this position. Our client has different brands within their group of companies hence we want a Graphic Designer who has a varied portfolio and can demonstrate broad design flair.
This is an immediate position and we are commencing interviews now. Don’t miss this!
Graphic Designer responsibilities
- Design and format marketing materials including brochures, proposals, flyers, , newsletters, promotional material, social media campaigns and edit videos
- Determine size and arrangement of material and copy and select font style and size of type, according to company brand standards
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer programs
Required skills for this Graphic Designer position
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and after effects!
- Knowledge of 3D software such as Sketchup and Cinema 4D/XD
- Detail oriented, well organised, able to handle multiple projects at any given time and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Revere Digital Recruitment connect the biggest brands in digital and technology to the brightest minds in London!