Trainee/ Apprentice IFA - Liverpool - to c£25,000 + benefits + bonus; OTE Year 1 - £45,000
Access to clients and introducers
Are you a Paraplanner who is looking to take the next step to become an IFA?
Alternatively, are you a relatively inexperienced IFA that’s not getting the support you need in your current role?
Or, are you simply looking to get a foot on the ladder to become an IFA?
This opportunity will give you all the tools you need in your kit bag, and more, to become a very successful IFA:
- A reputable and established brand with an enviable reputation in the region
- An established training programme with a proven track record of success
- A number of mentors, with proven track records of success, to help guide you along the way
- Training and support on how to develop a loyal client base as well as professional introducer's
- A good starting basic salary which is complimented by a very good bonus structure that will see you achieving earning of £45,000, YEAR 1
It takes experience, the right structures & processes in place and the right environment to transition individuals into becoming successful IFA’s!
These guys have been there and proved that they can do it, and do it well!
Opportunities like this are rare!
James Rhodes - Director - James Rhodes Exec Search