Buyer, Wareham, £25,000
Our client, a unique manufacturer of high end, luxury goods is now in requirement of an experienced Buyer. Seated within the Purchasing department your end purpose is to purchase all materials for the business ensuring quality and budget meet operational and customer requirements
You'll be responsible for:
- Researching and sourcing materials
- Product purchasing
- Using MRP, create and process purchase order
- Dealing with all aftersales requirements
- Providing reporting for the department
- Maintaining accurate pricing information
- Monitor Supplier performance
- Previous buying experience,
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Experience using Sage 50 would be beneficial
- A high level of attention to detail
- Positive attitude and flexible personality
This is a direct opportunity to further your buying experience and make a difference to a prestigious local company. The Buyer opportunity is available immediately on a temp to perm basis, for the right fit this will no doubt become a permanent position in good time.
For your experience you will receive up to £25,000 per annum, flexible working hours and on-site parking.
If you think this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you feel you could be their next Buyer then we look forward to receiving your application, don't forget to 'Like' us on Facebook to be kept up to date with all our latest jobs.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates' details or share them