NET Developer X 2
Big Data Lake Ltd is looking for 2 .NET Developers. They will be reporting to Delivery Manager and will be working closely with teams remotely working across UK and India.
We are expecting the selected candidates to start by April/May '18.
These positions are based at Reading with frequent travel to client locations.
Occasional Weekend working MAY BE required.
NB: Travel & Accommodation Expenses will be reimbursed.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Involve in the full Agile development process from planning through to delivery.
- Reviewing specifications and technical design documents for the project
- Responsible for creating, designing, maintaining and implementing large software modules
- Responsible for Unit Testing
- Provide support to Test team members in building test environments
- Report progress & RAID to the Development Manager
- TDD, BDD experience
- Strong experience with AWS Direct Connect
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Excellent Linux experience
- Version Control/Configuration management - GIT, Puppet
- Continuous Integration systems using Hudson or Jenkins
Qualification & Experience:
- Candidate MUST have a min 7+ year’s experience
- Candidate MUST have relevant Diploma/ Degree
- Experience in HR Domain is DESIRABLE
Advert StartDate: 09/02/2018
Advert End Date: 10/03/2018
Job Status: Full Time
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of Work: 37.5/Week
Salary: £35000-38000 (Annual Salary)
No of Positions: 02