Senior Credit Controller
Senior Credit Control role for multi-billion turnover manufacturer in Manchester paying £25,000
Your new role
As a senior Credit Controller, you will just my exclusive clients fast paced commercial credit control team. With a turnover of multiple billion pounds a year, they have a well structured team where the credit controllers focus upon building key relationships with their respective counterparts. With significant growth over the past few years in the UK business, my client is looking to bring in an experienced Credit Controller who can act as an escalation point within the team. This role will see you involved in the following:
- Managing 450 key, high value accounts
- Producing cash-flow forecasts to be reported to the Credit Manager on a monthly basis
- Working with various departments within the business to resolve complex customer queries
- Being the escalation point for queries and issues within the team, working closely with the Credit Control supervisor to improve the speed to resolution
- Meet with both clients, sales, and billing teams to pro-actively build those relationships, identify areas where challenges arise and look to find a resolution
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this job you will need prior experience working within a busy credit department, and be confident challenging and working closely with sales teams. Being a confident communicator will be key, both so you can solve issues with clients, but also internally.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered this exceptional opportunity to work for a leading business as part of this new team. With huge amounts of growth within the businesses, there will be clear opportunities to progress your career for high performers. There will be a highly competitive package available, including a salary of £25,000.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.