Assembly Staff Required
Do you have working knowledge of electro- mechanical assembly?
If you are looking for a full time position using your skills please do read on and apply.
* Carry out assembly operations, following suitable training, on a variety of electro-mechanical equipment requiring the following skills
* Soldering using electrical soldering equipment
* Loom wiring and the use of crimp tools
* Routing of electrical cables/looms and attaching fixings
* Drilling and tapping holes using power and manual tools
* Assembly of mechanical components using multiple fixing methods and standard and specialist tooling eg. torque drivers, air drivers, bespoke test equipment
* Carry out tests in accordance with manufacturing instructions following suitable training
* To be flexible and work in all areas of the business including stores, service pick/pack/despatch and peroxide filling and bottling.
* To work in a safe, clean customer focused approach.
Essential skills and experience
* Basic understanding of engineering drawings
* Ability to read and understand engineering specifications / instructions
* Physically fit to carry out manual assembly operations including lifting, kneeling, bending , standing for long periods
* Good manual dexterity
* Good eyesight (with spectacles if worn) and colour vision
* Ability to carry out simple mathematical calculations including multiplication, division and percentages
* To be driven by quality and customer satisfaction
* To work well as part of a close team as well as individually motivated
If you are interested would like further information and to apply please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Pyle at Gi Group on and email your CV.