As part of their GDPR programme, our client is looking to recruit a Business Analyst to specifically work on the "Single Customer View" workstream.
Well known household brand, based just outside Birmingham in the West Midlands.
As part of a wider GDPR programme, our client has identified a specific workstream around Single Customer View. They are now looking to recruit an experienced Business Analyst to support the creation of the SCV strategic vision, liaising with other workstreams within the GDPR programme. The Business Analyst will:
- Work across a range of Business functions to document requirements
- Engage with the Compliance team to fully understand the wider requirements around Privacy, Protection, Consent, Rights, etc.
- Work alongside other workstreams within the programme, documenting AS-IS and TO-BE inventories of Personal & Sensitive data
- Analyse the impact of any proposed solution
- Refine requirements in accordance with priority, capability and functionality
- Support User Acceptance Testing
You must have the following essential experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of facilitating requirements across a number of business areas
- Experience of working on data-centric projects, within B2C
- Demonstrable experience of Single Customer View project
- Understanding of data privacy & protection, and data security
3 month contract based just outside Birmingham in the West Midlands. Excellent day rate.