Management Accountant position based in South Yorkshire paying up to £37,000
Your new company
This established company based in South Yorkshire are looking for a Part Qualified/Qualified Accountant to join their team directly reporting into the Finance Manager. Ideally you will have at experience in a similar role to ensure a smooth transition to this company. They are well established in their respective market offering a comprehensive service to their clients which develops a high level of quality.
Your new role
You will join the finance team in a pivotal role working on the accounts of several departments within the business. This ensures variation and exposure to multiple elements within Finance. This is a newly created position and reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- BPC input and reconciliation
- Managing and producing Monthly Accounts for SG&A cost centres
- Production of SG&A forecasts and Budgets
- Management of Company Credit Cards
- Perform Balance Sheet reconciliations to ensure they are completed to agreed timescales.
- Manage profit and loss payroll reconciliation process
- Production of Portfolio Analysis
- On the ground support for internal and external audits
- Tax packs query resolution.
- Provide information to support Statutory Accounts process
- Support management in the MEC/MFC process
- Ad Hoc reporting support
- Ensure information in reporting systems is accurate and timely while providing appropriate clarity in explaining balances or trends
- Manage a team of Assistant Accountants
What you'll need to succeed
You will need previous experience in a similar role and you will be an organised and willing worker, performing all tasks to a high standard and assisting where needed. Furthermore you need excellent communication skills, and must be able to effectively communicate across all levels of the business to resolve issues and improve processes relating to the Accounting team. You will be driven and wanting to further your career coupled with having a good understanding of the process and controls within the sales ledger and purchase ledger functions.
What you'll get in return
In return, you receive a competitive salary of up to £37,000 coupled with an environment that exposes you to further aspects of accounting and will enhance your skill set moving forward. There is secure parking onsite and is easily accessible from surrounding towns and cities.