Project Manager - ERP / Software House - Huntingdon - £45k
Project Manager – ERP / Software House
Up to £45,000 + Benefits
Are you an experienced Software PM or a software implementation consultant looking for a role with a wider remit? If so, CV Screen has an exciting role for you on Huntingdon.
An experienced Project Manager is required by our client based near Cambridge to join their established team to be the main point of contact for all software projects, organising the implementation plan, co-ordinating work and tasks required in-house and by the client. A salary of up to £45k plus benefits is offered depending on experience.
In this fast-paced role, you will have the opportunity to undertake some pre-sales consultancy activities, data migrations and system integrations, provision of some SQL support and also play a key part in the development of new cloud applications.
We are representing a leading software company based in Huntingdon
The Project Manager will ideally have the following experience / skills:
- Operated at a project manager level previously
- Prince2 certified would be a distinct advantage
- Understand the workings of a company who buys, stocks and sells products
- Have excellent IT skills; understand data and Excel – any skills in SQL Server would be a distinct advantage
- Have a real interest in business software systems and the crucial role they play in the success of a company
Salary / Benefits
Basic Salary to £45,000 plus excellent benefits
Please send your CV through to in strict confidence
CV Screen is the IT Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.