Maths Teacher (Durham)
The Head Teacher and Governors of this large inclusive Secondary School in Central Durham is looking to recruit a Teacher of Mathematics to join their team from March 2018.
Recognised for outstanding standards of leadership and management, students make good progress in core subjects. With a great reputation locally, and opportunity for progression, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
From March, you will be given a full time-table, teaching Mathematics at KS3 & KS4. A proven track record of good to outstanding teaching is essential and you must naturally possess the ability to challenge, motivate and inspire your students.
About You: The successful candidate must;
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a clear passion for working with children
- Have recent classroom experience as a Key Stage 3/4/5 Maths Specialist
- Have QTS
- Experience with EAL and Mainstream SEN
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess valid references, DBS/police checks or willingness to obtain them
First Call Teachers is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS and consent for us to carry out a range of other recruitment checks.