Trainee Mortgage Broker/Adviser, ote £28000
Our client is a market leader in Mortgage Lending and based nr Preston and due to their success they are looking for expand their broker/client liason division
You will be provided with training opportunities, professional qualifications and career progression.
We would like to meet you if you have experience in sales, a proven performance track record, ability to communicate professionally and understand the customer is at the centre of our business.
NO COLD CALLING
ALL LEADS PROVIDED
This opportunity is for people that have a geuine interest in becoming a mortgage broker and would suit someone who has started their mortgage exams or holds full CeMAP
What can we offer you?
• Competitive basic salary and rewarding commission scheme (£18-20000)
• 30 days holiday including bank holidays
• Life Assurance
• Childcare Vouchers Scheme
• Pension Scheme
• Simply Healthcare plan
• Employee forum, fundraising events, dress down days,
• Working Pattern - 9am - 5:30pm (Monday to Friday)
For more details please contact Jason Webber